[Pdns-users] Powerdns3 or 4 Replication + DHCP

Andreas Kempe dynamore.ank at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:55:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

it is the first time ever, that I wrote to a mailing list.
Hopefully someone could help me with few questions.

I have tried powerdns3 and powerdns4 for a while. Both products are decent
and work good.
After I played around with replication and dhcp to get something working:

Two different PowerDNS Servers in different networks with different DHCP
Servers and IP Ranges.
The plan is / was to get the replication from PDNS Server to PDNS Server
with the dhcp informations.
The replication worked, done that with MYSQL replication but after, dhcp
ddns_update request wasn't accepted from the database anymore.

Did someone know, how to get replication with dhcp working in pdns3 or 4?

Thank you very much :)

Greetings,
a newbie :D