[Pdns-users] b2b-migrate

Carlos HyD carlos at hospedajeydominios.com
Wed Aug 31 10:48:42 UTC 2016

Hi Aki, I’ve realized I should have replied to the whole list, sorry about it.

I’ve turned query logging  on but there is no data logged, level is 3 right now, and no different data also on screen output from the first time. Rectify all-zones launched before pdns restart now is  Adding empty non-terminals for non-DNSSEC zone only.

Regards
Carlos