[Pdns-users] Upgrade from 3.3 to 4.x?

Volker Janzen volker at janzen.onl
Wed Aug 17 19:45:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

if you keep the deb for your currently installed version, it is possible to revert the upgrade in case of any problem. As far as I remember there are only additional fields added to the DB. I had no problems with the 3.x upgrades.

Of course you should make a backup of your configuration files before the update and also backup your database.

Regards
    Volker