[Pdns-users] Upgrade from 3.3 to 4.x?

Volker Janzen volker at janzen.onl
Wed Aug 17 05:32:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

you need to upgrade your PowerDNS version to 3.4 first, before you upgrade to 4.x. My old Debian wheezy based setup had already 3.4 will all MySQL DB changes running. I installed packages from repo.powerdns.com for Jessie.

I'm not aware that there are other upgrading instructions beside the one you already know.

Regards
    Volker