[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Query cache and Packet cache

Genzo Rey lionheart91091 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:48:38 UTC 2016

Dear Steinar,

I'm using PowerDNS Authoritative only. I don't active recursor on my server.
Because when I test query and monitor with htop. I didn't see my RAM
increase so I think PDNS store cache in HDD. Will recursor.conf effect in
PowerDNS Authoritative ? I want to store query results from VPS Database on
VPS PowerDNS's cache.

Thanks & Best Regards,

NGUYEN THANH HIEN (GENZO REY)
Tel: (08) 3 806 0360 | Cell Phone: 093 799 2063
Skype: lionheart91091
Email: lionheart91091 at outlook.com, lionheart91091 at gmail.com,
lionheart91091 at icloud.com