[Pdns-users] Power DNS GSLB enhancement

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Wed Apr 6 09:41:19 UTC 2016

Greetings Anton,

This looks like a great enhancement to PowerDNS.

As I am still very new to PowerDNS, I was wondering if how hard it would be
to set this up in Docker and to also add in PowerAdmin for it as well.

Is there any information on how to configure the load-balancing and
fail-over?

Any ideas or suggestions would be great to hear.

Cheers,
Lonnie