[Pdns-users] RBL response and dead-end

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Fri Oct 16 17:49:18 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:10:50PM -0400, John Miller wrote:
> Presumably you're talking about recursive queries, right?  You can
> currently script pdns-recursor to do this; check out
> https://doc.powerdns.com/md/recursor/scripting/ to get started.  From
> what I understand, it's in the works to build this into the code
> itself - this is a feature called "Response Policy Zones."

RPZ will arrive late November/early December as part of the PowerDNS
Recursor 4.0.

Our roadmap has been altered a little bit by customer influence, which means
RPZ is suddenly on there.

So please hold for a bit. Meanwhile if you have RPZ zones that need to work,
please feel free to provide these to us privately for testing.

It is always very motivational to develop against an actual users's need!

Thanks!

	Bert