[Pdns-users] RBL response and dead-end

John Miller johnmill at brandeis.edu
Fri Oct 16 16:27:45 UTC 2015

Hi Phil,

I found out about the feature from Bert's slides at:

https://www.powerdns.com/oxsummit/, specifically

https://www.powerdns.com/oxsummit/OX%20Summit%20PowerDNS%20Recursor.pdf

There seems to be a feature request at
https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/issues/2789, but I'm not sure if
there are any others.  I'm sure someone from the pdns team will chime
in shortly on the official state of RPZ.  I'll be glad to see it get
included; we switched over to BIND for RPZ support; would be nice to
use pdns-recursor again.

John