[Pdns-users] PDNS - Active Directory DDNS

Larry Smith mrlesmithjr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 03:12:31 UTC 2015

A few months back I was successful in moving to PDNS from MS DNS and all
records were successfully registered in PDNS w/out issues. I just rebuilt
my lab today identical (Ansible Deployment) as before and I am unsuccessful
in having all SRV records automatically added to PDNS. Have spent hours
trying to sort out what is going on and also stood up a new domain just to
see if the issue persisted from a fresh domain setup and it does. Anyone
have any similar issues or any ideas on this? Any info would be much
appreciated.

The only thing I can think of differently is that I deployed with the
latest version of PDNS.

Thanks!

--
Twitter @mrlesmithjr <http://twitter.com/mrlesmithjr>