[Pdns-users] PDNS Recursor - Fail to start - Main proces exist

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 22:32:00 UTC 2015

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I'm quite new in load-balancing in DNS (and in DNS i general) and I'm
trying to understand what it could be the best practice for dnsdist.

I have a server pdns recursor and a second dns recursor (still with power
dns) where I would send all doggy traffic that I receive from some
customer. Can I set-up dnsdist on the same machine where I'm running dns
recursor? I guess that I will have a config file where I can change the
local address where bind it

Thank You!