[Pdns-users] Problems with PowerDNS

Nadir M. Aliyev admin at bakinter.net
Wed Nov 11 12:15:18 UTC 2015

Dear All Thanks for your reply!

I understand keeping authoritative and recursive services separated is strongly recommended. Ok.

I understand that I must set for my customers (approx. 200k) powerdns recursive service as DNS?

If yes in this case I must change my authorative servers ip's and its not good idea for my hosting customers.
Also I cant limit recursion on separated pdns recursive service for external ips via allow-recursion.

Currently I'm using Bind but managing a lot of bind servers is not comfortable. So I choosed powerdns + mysql replication + heartbeat.

Any ideas or I wrong? :-)

Thanks
Nadir