[Pdns-users] How to get pdns_recursor to listen on all interfaces?

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Tue Nov 10 12:59:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

For the archives: 0.0.0.0 has always worked -somewhat- but could cause
replies to be sent from the wrong interface in contrived configurations.
Starting with Recursor 3.7.1, 0.0.0.0 even works in those contrived
setups, on kernels that allow us to extract the relevant metadata on an
incoming UDP query.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk