[Pdns-users] strange servfail

Martin domains at crystalline.nl
Mon Nov 2 11:38:39 UTC 2015

As far as I know this issue has been solved for now. The custom query
for the cryptokeys returned a few rows even for domains that were not in
the backend (we use one set of keys for all our domains so the query
didn't use a domain filter at all in the WHERE clause). I guess in the
older version of Powerdns we were running this wasn't a problem for
Powerdns but in this version it is. I modified the query and now it
correctly returns NXDOMAIN for the simple, non-custom-query backend. The
other issue is still open so I will continue discussion about that in
that thread. Thanks so far for your help.

Martin