[Pdns-users] Querying domainmetadata unwanted

Máté Eckl ecklm at sch.bme.hu
Mon May 18 18:25:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm setting up a secondary dns-server and I'm experiencing a problem.
The primary server does not use the domainmetadata table, and as I'm doing
it with native database replication, I do not need it on the secondary
either. The secondary server is the 3.4.1 version (the primary is 3.1), and
runs on Debian Jessie using postgresql. I read in the documentation that
the queries, using the domainmetadata table, only run when dnssec is set,
but no matter if I set gpgsql-dnssec=no or I unset it, the queries run and
fail of course. I read some forums and mailing-list archives about this
problem, but I did not find any solution.

Could you help me with this? I do not want to use any tables except for
what is really necessary.

Regards,
Máté Eckl