[Pdns-users] Inconsistent pdns startup

Christian Hofstaedtler christian.hofstaedtler at deduktiva.com
Tue Mar 31 10:11:32 UTC 2015

> On 31 Mar 2015, at 10:07, Cameron Tacklind <cameron at tacklind.com> wrote:
> [...]

> Sometimes there are extra crash dumps that print to my console. These I've appended to each run and I suspect will be the most useful. They are not always the same.
>
> try11.txt shows an instance that almost (and might have) started, but it printed and error so I think I killed it.

I can't look at your log files easily, and given no logs inline in the mail, here's a short list of things to check:

- All DB schema changes have been installed
- All custom queries that you may have have been updated to return the correct number of fields

Best,
--
Christian Hofstaedtler / Deduktiva GmbH (FN 418592 b, HG Wien)
www.deduktiva.com / +43 1 353 1707