[Pdns-users] New to PowerDNS

Filipe Cifali cifali.filipe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:21:02 UTC 2015

Sorry, I forgot to mention that:

pdns_control version
git

MySQL 5.5.42

I'm running on Gentoo latest,

]# head /usr/local/install/pdns/config.log
This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by pdns configure git, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.69.  Invocation command line was

  $ ./configure --with-modules=bind gmysql pipe --without-lua

The command output:

pdns_server --launch=gmysql --config | grep gmysql-basic-query
Mar 16 15:20:33 Reading random entropy from '/dev/urandom'
# gmysql-basic-query    Basic query
# gmysql-basic-query=SELECT
content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE
disabled=0 and type=? and name=?

--
[ ]'s

Filipe Cifali Stangler