[Pdns-users] DNSSEC - What to send to registrar?

Jan-Piet Mens jpmens.dns at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:19:18 UTC 2015

> So, with that out of the way, what do I email them?

You email them what *they* expect from you, and if they don't know, I'd
really move to a competent joint. (Have fun finding one!)

Some registrars want DS records, others want DNSKEY records from which
they then create the DS from that.

In case of doubt (and it sounds a bit as though they don't know
themselves, if they only just implemented this "At first they told me
that they didn't support it at all") you'd better send both. In other
words, what `pdnssec show-zone' shows you, and let 'em choose. :)

        -JP