[Pdns-users] API issue

Melvin Mughal melvin at mughal.nu
Wed Mar 4 16:15:34 UTC 2015

Local port doesn't change anything and nc localhost returns nothing. To
configure the port, I added these lines:

*# IP Address of web server to listen on*

*webserver-address=127.0.0.1*

*# Port of web server to listen on*

*webserver-port=8081*

*# Web server access is only allowed from these subnets*

*webserver-allow-from=0.0.0.0/0,::/0 <http://0.0.0.0/0,::/0>"*

And restarted pdns with 'sudo service pdns restart'. Now when I run 'sudo
lsof -i -P | grep -i 8081' to see what is listening on that port, I get
nothing at all listening on that port.  Shouldn't the port be listening
after the pdns restart?