[Pdns-users] Debian Wheezy : upgrade to 3.4.4

Mislav | sys admin mislavorsolic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:29:32 UTC 2015

I've updated everything in database and I've removed:

lazy-recursion
log-failed-updates

in configuration file, however, I'm getting error now:
"Fatal error: Trying to set unknown parameter 'include'"

If I comment that line, then I get error in syslog:
"gmysql Connection failed: Unable to connect to database: Can't connect
to local MySQL server through socket"
- it's looking probably for mysql credentials, but since I removed
include line...

I've upgraded from 3.1 to 3.4.4. - from I've downloaded x86_64/AMD64 (64
bit) DEB
<https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/deb/pdns-static_3.4.4-1_amd64.deb>
file from powerdns downloads page (previously removed pdns-static
packages as they conflicted - I didn't purge, just remove).

Any suggestions?