[Pdns-users] We need your help getting back powerdns.org

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Wed Jan 21 11:15:03 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

Many many years ago we let our domain powerdns.org lapse, which was really
stupid. We did not use it at the time, but we'd like to do so again to host
some more community related things.

PowerDNS.ORG is now owned by Archeo, a Marchex company. We've previously
attempted to contact them to get back our domain without paying $10k which
is a bit much for our 'community' domain, but it did not work.

http://www.archeodomains.com/domain/powerdns.org?utm_source=Parked_Domain&utm_medium=&utm_term=powerdns.org&utm_content=textlink1&utm_campaign=domainsponsor

Now, many PowerDNS users are in the large scale domain hosting business. It
may be that some of you have contacts over at Archeo and Marchex. If so,
could you please reach out to us or them, so we can start using powerdns.org
again?

This would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

	Bert