[Pdns-users] iputils not available, but LUA support is.

Doug Preston dpreston at cmsiptech.com
Mon Jan 19 18:17:30 UTC 2015

I've used both a precompiled rpm and built the recursor from source (version
3.6.2).

LUA=1 gmake

In both cases, after setting a lua script from the docs which references the
'iputils'  I get this log entry:

...   /etc/powerdns/test.lua:162: attempt to index global 'iputils' (a nil
value)

Is there something in addition to LUA=1 to enable the 'iputils' module?

I don't find any docs that suggest so.....

I'm off to look through the code to see if I can find anything...