[Pdns-users] SOA record is coming in answer section

sumit sharma sksumit1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:51:28 UTC 2015

Hi Aki,

I want the SOA record that i am sending from the backend to come in the
AUTHORITY section of dig response.
Sometimes SOA record comes in AUTHORITY SECTION. But mostly it comes in
ANSWER SECTION. I want the response to be consistent. A and TXT records
always comes as expected in ANSWER SECTION.
Hence from dig, sometimes i get 1 authority & 2 answers but mostly i get 0
authority and 3 answers

Regards,
Sumit