[Pdns-users] About the mechanism of forward-zones when using multiple ips for one zonename.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:16:14 UTC 2015

Considering that the backend/forwarder IPs are always NOT owned by the
authoritive servers of the queryer.  It wil be difficult to ensure all of
them online all the time.  So, if we can let  the process run parallely and
then picked out the one which is retured firstly to the client.  At least
the query efficiency will be raised to some extent, IMO.

Regards