[Pdns-users] pdns-recursor works but pdns discards responses

rooster yawowb+pdns-users at nuclei.ca
Fri Feb 20 01:23:15 UTC 2015

I had an e-mail client issue and this message was never sent. Sending now. There are three other messages with the same problem.

***

> On 2015-01-29, at 8:02 AM, Peter van Dijk <peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Rooster,

<snip>

> We had a similar report from a Solaris SPARC user; a fix for his problem went into the 3.4.0 release, but we never got an answer about whether it helped.
>
> Can you please try with pens-server 3.4.0 or higher, and let us know if that fixes it?
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> Peter van Dijk

Hi there Peter,

	Thank you for this information. I had seen talk about big endian versus little endian and I think I saw that same sparc post. I will install pdns-server 3.4.0 or higher and report back.

Thank you again.