[Pdns-users] Missing SQL upgrade line for 3.3.x => 3.4.x and allow-axfr-ips change?

a b tripivceta at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:35:59 UTC 2015

Yes, the semantics of who is allowed to perfom AXFR's have changed.
I got busted by this as well, several months back, because it didn't occur to me that a sift through the change logs before upgrade is mandatory.

At the time, I had suggested that backward compatibility be made a goal for pdns 4.# series, but as far as I recall, it did not elicit any comments. I let it go at that.