[Pdns-users] Queries .domain. Attack to root server?

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:54:29 UTC 2015

Yeap, I have enabled the feature and reloaded the conf but I can still see
the problem. From metronome I can see that all answers are normal answers
(none is in NXDOMAIN). From DSC graphs I can see more than 100K against
root-a server just for today.

I'll try to investigate a little bit more and get more details. Thanks
anyway for your time!

Federico