[Pdns-users] Queries .domain. Attack to root server?

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:48:05 UTC 2015

Thanks for the hint.
I wrote and iptables rule but seems not working

iptables -I INPUT 4 -p udp -m udp --dport 53 -m string --hex-string
"|06|domain" --algo bm --to 65535 -m comment --comment ".domain" -j DROP

I think that I need to specify to block all domains with .domain at the end
(a kind of *.domain) Any suggestion?!

Thankyou!!!!

Federico