[Pdns-users] Intermittent SERVFAIL Response

Federico Olivieri lvrfrc87 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:42:14 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I have the same problem and it happens random for some well known domains.

As far as I m concern I saw mainly when I have peak of request and also if
you query the same domain after get SERVERFAIL, I m able to get the right
reply

Just a question from my side, when you say 4 thread you mean with 4 DNS
server in parallel?