[Pdns-users] Debugging Information "Pipe-Backend"

Stan Weatherby stan at weatherby1.com
Sat Aug 29 16:35:20 UTC 2015

Is there any more debugging information I can get from the pipebackend?  I’m randomly (seems it anyway) receiving very general errors as such:

======

[PIPEBackend] Fatal argument error: Timeout waiting for data from coprocess

Caught an exception instantiating a backend: Timeout waiting for data from coprocess

Distributor caught fatal exception: Timeout waiting for data from coprocess

======

I don’t see any escalation in cpu usage or memory in these instances and am not seeing any pipe script errors logged.  The pipe-timeout is set to 5000.  How can I further debug where this is dying?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

-Stan