[Pdns-users] DNSSEC, pdns-recursor and libunbound

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Fri Apr 24 21:12:33 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 11:07:46PM +0200, leen at consolejunkie.net wrote:
> The answer I got was:
>
> The validation is in comparison the easy part, changing the recursor
> to return the DNSSEC-information is more work.

We're on it people!
http://blog.powerdns.com/2015/02/23/powerdns-development-plans-4-x-dnssec-c-2011/

One reason it has been taking longer is that the large scale users are
worried about DNS in general, and have not had an appetite to add DNSSEC to
their worries.

In part, our work on dnsdist and DoS prevention had to happen before we can
expect enthusiasm about validation on large scale.

But this year for real. Watch this space.

	Bert