[Pdns-users] different type of replication

Nicholas Williams nicholas at nicholaswilliams.net
Wed Apr 15 14:25:48 UTC 2015

I use MySQL replication between central US and western US and between
central US and Germany. Never had a problem—not even once. I _did_ have
occasional problems when I was replicating between the central US and the
Netherlands, but those problems went away when I moved my Netherlands-based
DNS server to Germany.