[Pdns-users] different type of replication

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Tue Apr 14 08:53:55 UTC 2015

It really all depends on your use case.

You probably do not want native replication if you need to replicate

 - with other than same DNS product
 - with 3rd parties
 - over some unreliable WAN links

or if you cannot (for some reason) establish the connections required for
native replication, such as corporate policy or something silly like that.

Aki