[Pdns-users] FW: Question about bind and pdns

ComWS - Tech tech at comws.net
Fri Apr 10 18:28:42 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I have a question about the domain transfer between bind and pdns.

I have 2 servers with pdns who is handle my dns management.

Now I have a plesk server with bind but I don't get the transfer between
pdns and bind.

The problem is that the transfer is started on ipv6 but I have the domain in
mysql as slave and as master the ipv4 address.

How can I add the ipv6 as master into mysql or do I place this in pdns.conf
( I have already add this )

Is there someone that had the same problem.

Best Regards,

Patrick  |  ComWS  |   <mailto:tech at comws.net> Tech at ComWS.net  |

"The information in this e-mail is meant for the exclusive use of the
addressee and may contain confidential information. No part of this
information may be made public, copied, spread, or used in other way, by
anyone apart from the addressee. If this mail should reach you by accident,
inform the sender and remove the mail from your system. The contents of the
e-mail may be wrong or incomplete. No rights can be derived from the
contents of the e-mail."