[Pdns-users] PowerDNS behind NAT

Yovcho Yovchev yyovchev at neterra.net
Fri Sep 5 06:18:13 UTC 2014

Hi There.
Do you enable both protocols tcp/udp for 53 port?
Please send all iptables rules.

Best wishes,

---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg
<http://cloudware.bg/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=newwebsite>
Access anywhere. Manage it yourself. Pay as you go.
*Yovcho Yovchev*
Senior System Administrator

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16