[Pdns-users] powerdns-recursor: ERROR: can't parse argument ' DS:outQ_all:DERIVE:600:0:125000000000'

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:55:12 UTC 2014

>> Hi!, anybody knows if something changed with the PowerDNS Recursor
>> support?, I'm trying to add a host and it's giving me this error:
>>
>> powerdns-recursor
>> ERROR: can't parse argument ' DS:outQ_all:DERIVE:600:0:125000000000'
>>
>> Observium v0.13.10.4586
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Ciro Iriarte
>> http://iriarte.it
>> --
>
> Anybody has seen this error?.
>
> Regards,
> Ciro
>
> --
> Ciro Iriarte
> http://iriarte.it
> --

Well, I remember having read this thread last year:

http://postman.memetic.org/pipermail/observium/2013-October/003913.html

And as like that case, the PowerDNS code has the same issue. Deleting
the first backslash allowed the RRD files to be created. It also
bothers me the inconsistency given by the fix :P

Regards,

--
Ciro Iriarte
http://iriarte.it