[Pdns-users] "GSQLBackend unable to list metadata" with dnssec disabled?

Oli Schacher pdns at lists.wgwh.ch
Tue Nov 4 13:32:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:10:28 +0200
Aki Tuomi <cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi> wrote:

> Domain table is consulted in some cases, not metadata. You need to
> fix those queries as well, and permit read access to the domains
> table.
>
> Aki

Which additional queries do I have to fix? The documentation on
http://doc.powerdns.com/html/generic-mypgsql-backends.html states that
only the basic queries are used if I don't enable features like
dnssec and master/slave.

Of course I could just override all queries listed there, but I'd
really like to know why this configuration works on two servers but not
on the third. Could you give an example situation which would cause the
domains table to be queried and cause this error?

Thanks
Oli

--
message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons