[Pdns-users] Supermasters

a b tripivceta at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:56:10 UTC 2014

Does adding to the supermasters table require restarting pdns_server?
I am asking this because I have the supermasters table configured, I have the records.content serial number updated, zones.serial is synchronized with the serial number on the records.content, and yet after I did a COMMIT; nothing is happening.
Is there some set time interval that the notification / check happens in, and is it controllable? There does not appear to be any pattern when and how superslave provisioning takes place...