[Pdns-users] Forward address to IP

Daniel Lopes de Carvalho dlcarvalho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:35:31 UTC 2014

Hello Bert.

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the bad explanation.

I have the address www.example.com that point to IP 200.X.X.X on the
internet, but in my local network, this same address www.example.com should
point to 192.168.X.X. In short, internally the address www.example.com
should point to the IP 192.168.X.X instead of 200.X.X.X.

Yes I want to overrule the recursor, but I don't know how to do it, can you
help me (I believe that it would be do through iptables, but unfortunately
I don't have access to the firewall.)?

Thanks

Daniel

--