[Pdns-users] Mitigating / stopping recent Denial of Service Attacks

okTurtles hi at okturtles.com
Wed Jun 4 16:49:05 UTC 2014

I figured out the issue, cloudflare was blocking my server's primary IP (for no reason that I can tell of).

They might be blocking all of the IPs on that particular block (maybe someone was misbehaving on another VPS?). So far as I know they've never received queries from my IP before.

Switching to another IP via query-local-address fixed the problem.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,
Greg