[Pdns-users] Updated PDNS to Current, Now What?

Hoy Henry hoy at datacruz.com
Thu Jun 12 17:15:50 UTC 2014

Good Day.   In November 2013 I  had successfully deployed  PDNS in a 2 server configuration with a web front end ans a MYSQL Backend.  Everything Worked Just Fine.   Today, without really thinking about it I ran a YUM Update and ultimately updated PDNS to the New current version (Along with everything else)   The 2 servers came up fine and appear to be working properly however I am paranoid that I might have missed something or not done something that I should have done.   I saw a message during the update about the updated pdns.conf file being named as pdns.conf.rpmnew  Should I be doing something with that?

Please excuse my Ignorance, I am still what I consider kind of new at all of this stuff....But as I break and fix things I feel I am getting better :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hoy Henry