[Pdns-users] powerdns question

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Mon Jul 21 23:54:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am quite new to powerdns. I would like to clarify some things.
I need to build a production DNS system and I have chosen powerdns since it has a mysql backend and together with percona’s xtradb cluster the replication is fairly easy.

My first question would be after adding a domain and configuring some records I can see that the domain does not getting resolved unless in the database records are having auth=1. Is that something I should set or it does get set at some point.

question2 is there some good looking powerdns gui which I can use? I looked at the poweradmin but sincerely I hate it. It’s too crowded and all over the place.

thanks in advance
Keresztes Péter-Zoltán
zozo at z0z0.tk
I haven’t lost my head, I know exactly where I left it.