[Pdns-users] [Pdns-announce] Related to recent DoS attacks: Recursor configuration file guidance

Vlad vladsol2009 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 15:33:05 UTC 2014

I have the similar problem... Several thousand requests from two ours
/20 networks..., from our clients, about 50IP's.
The list of domains (with auto-generated subdomains): betboy.cc,
365ddos.cn, dytt8.net, pddos.com, sheshows.com, cp375.com, sdjlh.com,
asxkmy.com, ytwtoys.com, jimdo.com, ftes.info, gx911.com... At this
moment :-)
I also filter them using iptables  ... Other options I do not see.