[Pdns-users] What actually triggers an AXFR?

a b tripivceta at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 19:29:37 UTC 2014

I am using the "oracle" (not "goracle") schema.The "supermasters" table contains an id, "powerdns" for "account name", the fully qualified domain name of the supermaster, and the correct internet protocol address of the supermaster.I have the equivalent record for the superslave in the "supermasters" table.
The problem is that the superslave is not picking up the zones it is supposed to serve.I see no AXFR in the logs on the superslave.
Which event on the supermaster triggers the AXFR transfer? I was not able to observe consistent behavior.