[Pdns-users] How to get "Refused" responses with PDNS Authoritative + Recursor?

Vlad vladsol2009 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:46:59 UTC 2014

Hi, all!

I trying to use the PDNS Authoritative + Recursor as backend instead
BIND9 server :-)
I am almost happy, but there is a small problem ...
I want to get the behavior, like BIND: if a request is received from
an address that is not in allow-recursion list, respond Refused. But
now i getting empty answers with NOERROR... And, as i know, my dns
server listed in one of the "open resolvers" public list :-)