[Pdns-users] Different responses based on client IP (not geo)

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Sun Aug 24 06:29:52 UTC 2014

Luabackend uses lua. Pipe/remotebackend uses whatever you choose to use.

Pipe use tab separated protocol over pipe (coprocess) or unix socket,
remotebackend uses json protocol over various ways, pipe, unix, http and mq.

But yes, it really is up to you what you want to implement. Also, you will
probably want to disable caching and send the record out with small TTL.

Aki