[Pdns-users] pdns different version, different answers

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Fri Aug 15 08:54:01 UTC 2014

Hello Carlos,

On 15 Aug 2014, at 10:47 , Carlos HyD <carlos at hospedajeydominios.com> wrote:

> Database is the same, mysql replicated, so any idea how can I force the long answer on 3.X? Thanks in advance.

3.X does not arbitrarily limit record counts. Can you run pdnssec check-all-zones or pdnssec check-zone on the 3.3? There might be a mistake in your database.

In general, 3.x is much stricter about database content than 2.9.22. In this case I suspect domain_id may not be set correctly on some of those records.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/