[Pdns-users] AXFR problem

tsboj17 tsboj17 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 22:57:48 UTC 2014

Hello!

I configured the service and it is working because it looks up every type of
the addresses correctly.
I'm using PDNS 3.1-4.1 with psql backend.
This instance is the master so it serves the AXFR requests.

Now I'm trying take to deploy phase but during the AXFR opreation I get the
forward error:
';; communications error to x.x.x.x#53: end of file' (of course with the
valid ip)

It stops the 300. (from more than 4000) record and I don't know what is the
problem, everything else is fine.
I checked the records (the 301., the 299, etc) but they are correct.
And an other interesting thing that this problem come up only one zone, at
rest of the zones which contains about 1500 records, the AXFR working
normally.

Thanks for the help.

Roland.