[Pdns-users] Building PDNS Debian Package from Source

Dharmesh cutedharmesh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:30:46 UTC 2014

Hi,
It worked for me. Thanks for your help.

After this i am stuck with one more thing. The init.d script is made at
pdns/pdns and is not automatically copied to the /etc/init.d/

also there is a folder in source tarbal named as debian-pdns. What is the
use of that folder. How to create a deb package using the files inside
debian-pdns folder,

Regards,

--
Dharmesh Kumar