[Pdns-users] PipeBackend: no remote-ip-address when AXFR?

Daniel Funke daniel at dhag.net
Wed Apr 23 19:05:18 UTC 2014

I just tried. After switching from version 2 to version 3 there is one
further field at the end. It's called the "edns-subnet-address". But in
the SOA-Query just before the AXFR it's 0.0.0.0/0 too.

But this works how docu says
(http://doc.powerdns.com/html/backends-detail.html#pipebackend):
"Note that for the SOA query that precedes an AXFR, edns-subnet is
always set to 0.0.0.0/0"