[Pdns-users] PipeBackend: no remote-ip-address when AXFR?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Apr 23 14:55:28 UTC 2014

How do you find performance for this? I would like to use a similar approach for a simple DNS filter so I lookup the remote IP address and then, depending upon that I'll choose the view (i.e. RPZ-style filter or not) based on that.

But I'm concerned that the database lookup will slow it down too much..

--
Leigh